Welcome to the #1 Mazda MX5 Forum and Mazda MX5 community dedicated to Mazda MX5 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Mazda MX5 Forum today!

Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

MX5Fan

Administrator
Reactions
Welcome to the Mazda MX-5 Forum. Please take a moment and introduce yourself, tell us what you currently drive or just say "Hi".[welcome]

Thanks again for joining, and welcome aboard!

Reactions
Hi, my name is Chris. My wife and I purchased our first Miata last September 2014. It's used with around 171,000 miles with a few blemishes here and there. It's blue with tan interior and a tan top. We are in love with it! It's the ultimate getaway vehicle. We just cruise every good day we can! I'll post some pictures in a bit. Excited to be involved in this forum for good advice and car talk.

Reactions
Hi, my name is Chris. My wife and I purchased our first Miata last September 2014. It's used with around 171,000 miles with a few blemishes here and there. It's blue with tan interior and a tan top. We are in love with it! It's the ultimate getaway vehicle. We just cruise every good day we can! I'll post some pictures in a bit. Excited to be involved in this forum for good advice and car talk.
Welcome!