Welcome to the #1 Mazda MX5 Forum and Mazda MX5 community dedicated to Mazda MX5 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Mazda MX5 Forum today!

Good Win Racing

Hawkeye

Reactions
Hi everyone,
I considering exhaust upgrades and have seen some interesting stuff at Good Win Racing. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with them?
Also any advice would be welcome.
Thanks, have a great day!
mjo

MX5Mike

Reactions
Yup I've purchased parts from them before. Which exhaust are you getting?

OP
H

Hawkeye

Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Thanks for getting back to me. Apologize for the delayed response...got Strep Throat and basically checked out for awhile.
Anyway, I'm still doing some research and talking with a speed shop that will probably do the install, but at this point, I'm thinking the RoadsterSport Complete Street Exhaust Combo...SuperQ Muffler dual tip.
Any advice?
Thanks again and be well!!
mjo

Reactions
You're going to love sound of the system.
[video=youtube;l7fEurOZ-AI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7fEurOZ-AI[/video]

Thanks for getting back to me. Apologize for the delayed response...got Strep Throat and basically checked out for awhile.
Anyway, I'm still doing some research and talking with a speed shop that will probably do the install, but at this point, I'm thinking the RoadsterSport Complete Street Exhaust Combo...SuperQ Muffler dual tip.
Any advice?
Thanks again and be well!!
mjo

OP
H

Hawkeye

Reactions
Thread Starter #5
Thanks!! Sounds sweet. Not too overbearing in the cockpit. Is that true? Also don't want to piss off the neighbors every morning headed to work. Definitely like the way that sounds though!