Welcome to the #1 Mazda MX5 Forum and Mazda MX5 community dedicated to Mazda MX5 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Mazda MX5 Forum today!

Happy New Guy

Reactions
Hey all,I traded in my Suzuki Burgman Saturday for my new to me 2008 Miata MX5. I love this little roadster, can't wait for some warm sunny days so I can put the top down and drive drive drive[:D] My color wasn't listed on the regisration but, it is Highland Green Mica. I'm looking forward to meeting other Miata lovers and talking and learning more about these great little cars[:)]

MX5Mike

Reactions
Congrats! Glad to have you on board.

OP
Clayboy
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Thanks MX5Mike

MX5Fan

Administrator
Reactions
Welcome to the forums.

OP
Clayboy
Reactions
Thread Starter #5
Thanks MX5Fan glad to be here.

Reactions
Welcome MX-5 driver, may the Miata force be with you. Mazda has provided us with "one of" the most exciting roadster's to travel or tool around in. I've had my 2008 Grand Touring model ( burgundy color-copper red) for 4-5 weeks now, and it's a joy to drive. Lots of power and low end torque, great 6-speed manual, just a surprisingly powerful little sports car. Don't expect great gas mileage, tho, but my right foot is part of that equation. On my recent road trip, occasionally leaving a traffic light I'd spin the rear wheels a bit and "chirp" 2nd gear, and get surprising looks from people when catching me down the road. I've never driven a car so flickable in the steering, even my 63 MGB back in my 20's wasn't this much fun. This car's mission is all about restoring joy to driving after decades of boring point A to point B motoring. Zoom-Zoom !