Welcome to the #1 Mazda CX3 Forum and Mazda CX3 community dedicated to Mazda CX3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Mazda CX3 Forum today!

Under hood insulator

Reactions
I noticed on the lot there was only one cx3 that had an under hood insulator, I google it and I've seen results on Google Images, anyone know part number or link?

Sent from my HTCD200LVW using Tapatalk

Reactions
I'm surprise there was one on your lot that had one, I was told the US-spec didn't come with the hood liner.

The only thing I found off the net was MZ-D10E-56-681 or D10E56681.

OP
Chevy_Country
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
I'm surprise there was one on your lot that had one, I was told the US-spec didn't come with the hood liner.

The only thing I found off the net was MZ-D10E-56-681 or D10E56681.
Is that on your car? That's the clean factory finish I want, what's the benefit to having one or not having one?

CX3Mike

Reactions
Is that on your car? That's the clean factory finish I want, what's the benefit to having one or not having one?

It's not going to affect road noise as much as you think it will. I did the same thing on my wife's Focus and its not noticeable.

OP
Chevy_Country
Reactions
Thread Starter #5
It's not going to affect road noise as much as you think it will. I did the same thing on my wife's Focus and its not noticeable.
Thanks for the feed back!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk