Welcome to the #1 Mazda CX3 Forum and Mazda CX3 community dedicated to Mazda CX3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Mazda CX3 Forum today!

Ceramic Silver

Reactions
Just bought my CX3 GT in FWD yesterday. Apparently it's the only one in the entire state, CA, in FWD. So far drove it 100 miles and it feels great!

CX3Fan

Administrator
Reactions
Congrats and welcome aboard.

Willzoom

Reactions
Congrats! I am sure you will enjoy it.

I am still stuck between a Cx-3 or a 3....hmmmmm....neither will be bad....so I am good either way.

Reactions
Glad to see they are finally delivering the CX3s, congrats and welcome.

Reactions
Hi Everybody. Just purchased a new 2016 CX3, ceramic silver, GT, fully loaded. Have put on about 100 miles to date. Traded in a Mazda 3 Hatchback 2015 for it. Absolutely love the CX3. Purchased from Bernie Bishop Motors in Brookings, Or. Terrific dealership in all respects.

CX3Mike

Reactions
Hi Everybody. Just purchased a new 2016 CX3, ceramic silver, GT, fully loaded. Have put on about 100 miles to date. Traded in a Mazda 3 Hatchback 2015 for it. Absolutely love the CX3. Purchased from Bernie Bishop Motors in Brookings, Or. Terrific dealership in all respects.
Congrats, please share some pics.