Welcome to the #1 Mazda CX3 Forum and Mazda CX3 community dedicated to Mazda CX3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Mazda CX3 Forum today!

CX-3 Ride Quality

qwaq

Reactions
So, the CX-3 ride quality has been described in some articles as "jarring." It certainly needs improvement. Where could all the transfer of energy from bumps in the road be traveling from and through until it reaches the cabin and passengers?

Are there any mods or products that improve ride quality?

Last edited:

Freerider

Reactions
It's a lightweight SUV. I don't find the ride bad at all. I've noticed slowing down for RR tracks makes it worse. Just maintain speed and float over the bumps. Brand new off the dealer lot she was rough. But the ride has softened somewhat.

OP
Q

qwaq

Reactions
Thread Starter #3
It's a lightweight SUV. I don't find the ride bad at all. I've noticed slowing down for RR tracks makes it worse. Just maintain speed and float over the bumps. Brand new off the dealer lot she was rough. But the ride has softened somewhat.
Thank you for replying. So the torsion beams are transferring that energy and there isn't any dampening. The reason for the torsion beams, though, is to give more trunk space. Coil springs would have eaten up a lot of that, but provided a better ride quality. Engineering picked one over the other and I have to agree with that choice. Dampening is missing, though and that could have been solved through improved seat design.

The ride quality certainly needs improvement, so I'm looking forward to see what Engineering figures out for the newer models (Skyactiv-X!!).

Reactions
Yo everybody, I am very happy to be this website! Isolation really drive wild... Old fun - forum:)

Reactions
Yo everybody, I am very happy to be this website! Isolation very drive wild... Old fun - forum^)

Reactions
Yo the lot, I am very glad to be this forum! Isolation very enrage... Old fun - forum)))

Reactions
Yo the lot, I am so glad find on this resource! Isolation very drive wild... Old fun - forum:D

Reactions
Hello everybody, I am extremely happy to be this forum! Isolation really drive wild... Old fun - forum:)

Reactions
Hi everyone, I am very much glad to be this website! Isolation really got a lot... Old fun - forum:D

Reactions
Hello everybody, I am very glad to be this forum! Isolation really enrage... Old fun - forum:D

Reactions
Hello everybody, I am extremely glad find on this resource! Isolation very got a lot... Old fun - forum)))

Reactions
Yo everybody, I am super happy to be this website! Isolation very got a lot... Old fun - forum:)

Leonardgax

Reactions
It is a newly discovered virus that gets transmitted from person to person when they get in contact with each other. The virus particles have spikes (corona) like structure on its surface so it is called coronavirus. It attacks the vulnerable section of the society such as the elderly and people with less immunity. Recently W.H.O has declared it as a global pandemic. Since it has become a global issue and everyone is bothered about himself and his near-dear ones. So it is very obvious, for them to think about their pets. That’s why all the pet owners are asking this question. Can dogs have Coronavirus (Covid-19)?

Reactions
Изготовление промо видео роликов,
для социальных сетей. Посты, stories
Для вк, инстограм, телеграм, тик-тока.

[youtubе]

Reactions
Создание промо видео роликов,
для социальных сетей. Посты, stories
Для вк, инстограм, телеграм, тик-тока.

[youtubе]

Reactions
Изготовление промо видео роликов,